October 5, 2008

Stayin' Alive

Katie and I watched all 6 hours of the Angel game tonight, and didn't for a single instant feel sorry for the boston (notice I didn't capitalize boston, they don't deserve that kind of honor). They didn't end up leaving fenway (notice the lack of capitalization again) until 1 am. We are living examples of how positive energy can travel long distances. Go Halos!!!
Katie was at the game on Friday night (game 2) and she was on TV. If any of you have it recorded let us know, we never saw it and we want to. We want to freeze that moment forever not only in the majesty of television but also in our brains. Hollar at us.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I am usually a stickler about the whole capitalization thing and I must admit I absolutly agree about boston. They don't deserve it. I am so glad the post season streak was broken last night and not a moment too soon. I would like to personally thank Mike Napoli for his amazing performance last night. He rocked my world. and as for tonight, I know what I am doing for FHE.

Angelle said...

You two are so dang cute! Live it up!