November 3, 2008

Free Stuff!!!

We are really excited for election day this year! There are reports that this election is supposed to break all sorts of records. And in efforts to get voters to the polls, businesses are giving away free stuff. So JD and I are making our rounds, beginning at breakfast and ending with dinner for an all expense paid day of free meals!!
So, to all of you who are not that political, and may still be debating whether you should vote or not, do it to get the free stuff! All you have to do is show your "I Voted" sticker and collect your free merchandise.

Starbucks is offering a free Small cup of anything you want. Their amazing Carmel Apple Cider is back in season and I would definitely recommend trying it... its free!!Ben and Jerry's will give you a free scoop of Ice Cream between 5-8 pm.


Krispy Kreme has designed a new doughnut specifically for election day. It is red white and blue sprinkled and if you get there at the right time you could enjoy a nice hot one- for free!!This Picture does not do this sandwich justice. If you have had Chick-fil-a before than you know what im talking about. show your sticker and get a free chicken sandwich!

And there's more. Top it all off with a free Grand Slam meal from Denny's!!
Some of these things may be regional. Call ahead and make sure that the location nearest you is offering these promotions. and most importantly-
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!
And please, to those of you who live in California, please help PROTECT OUR FAMILIES. Thousands of people up and down the coast of this wonderful state have pulled together- putting religion, race, and any other barriers aside to join forces to campaign for prop 8.
thats all im going to say- Yes on Prop 8.

HAPPY ELECTION DAY!!!

6 comments:

Anika said...

GO PRICES! I knew about the Starbucks... but I had no idea about Denny's! Oh yeah... we are going to make the rounds too!

Kait said...

The people at my voting area said that it's a free tall coffee at Starbucks so I went next door to the nearby Starbucks and said to the lovely employee at Starbucks, "If one doesn't drink coffee, can one substitute that for, let's say, a Carmel Apple Cider?" He kindly turned me down. I sulked, bowed my head and shuffled out with great disappointment. I'm glad you had success though.

Angelle said...

NICE! Congrats on the Prop 8, your work paid off!

Anonymous said...

are you the one that made those comments on my blog katie?

Anonymous said...

I didn't think you would say those things. Thanks for letting me know! oh well, i guess that's what you get for voicing your opinnion. There will always be those who do not agree. ha. How are you doing?

Michael said...

Update your blog now