December 15, 2009

You asked for it folks!

Since we live so far away from so many of you and are unable to invite you over to bore you with our pictures from the summer we decided that we would invite ourselves into YOUR home and make you watch this montage. In case I wasn't clear enough in the video we went to Cancun, New York and Montego Bay Jamaica this summer. This one is pretty small, I uploaded the larger video to my Facebook. Check it out there if you don't have your gl;asses close (mom). Enjoy!

6 comments:

Michael said...

This was swanky you guys. I'm glad you triumphantly returned.

Michael said...

By the way, you have inspired me and I have now updated my blog

Brittany said...

Love the montage. So jealous of your travels and wish you guys were here for Thanksgiving!

Welcome Parents said...

okay you two love birds now that you've got you travels out of the way!!! Time to make babies! And just think how darn gorgeous their going to be! Ali

Melly Mae said...

OH my goodness you guys are just too cute! It is so good to see how you are doing! I love seeing how everything works out and where everyone ends up. You guys look awesome and like you are having an absolute blast!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

XoXoXOx
Mellissa and Curtis Hill

marisa said...

i realize i'm kind of late in commenting on this but i took kind of a blogging break- oh.my.goodness. what an amazing month! that pic of katy in the hammock with the coconut is basically my version of heaven. rock on you two!