June 28, 2008

Things that I am obsessed with lately:



1. Need I say anything about this? if you dont watch this show you really otta start...its amazing.



2. Ok, this obsession started on our honeymoon. We went on a cruise and as those of you that have been on cruises already know, there is SO much that you can do for entertainment at night. But our hot spot was definitely the piano bar. The majority of the cruise staff was from the Philippines, as was our Piano player. But he was absolutely incredible. And for those of you that know me know that I LOVE music. He had a binder that was like 500 pages thick of suggestions. He played (and sang) anything you wanted from memory. We spent alot of time there and the most requested song was as follows......



3. I love Stephanie Meyer. She is so creative and descriptive with her writing. Of course I read and loved the Twilight series ( and cant wait for the movie,) but i just started reading her new one. And while sci-fi stuff is usually not my thing, I am really enjoying it. Its one of those books that any time you stop at a red light you get in a few sentences till you have to go again. (am I the only one that does that?)



4. This one is a long time obsession and probably wont end any time soon either....




5. Summer nights in California are the greatest thing EVER. JD and I are fortunate to live in close proximity of both of our jobs. We live directly across the street from Angel Stadium and 1/2 mile from Disneyland (where my sweet husband proposed to me!) So, between the two of those we get fireworks at our apartment every night!







1 comment:

Anika said...

How fun! Maybe the Dart's need to come out and visit the Price's! Maybe go to Disneyland and catch an Angels game, eh?!!!